Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The National Eczema Association launches a blog

The National Eczema Association has launched a blog on their website. I was honored to be asked to write the first post. "Well-moisturized infants less likely to develop eczema" is a summary of Eric Simpson and Hywel Williams' ongoing study of how moisturizing newborns provides them with barrier protection that can delay or maybe even prevent eczema from developing.

More posts are in the pipeline from other sources. The NEA expects that the blog will eventually feature the work of many different bloggers, including active scientists and clinicians as well as science writers. I look forward to discovering an ever-expanding community blogging eczema research, therapy, and coping strategies for parents and patients.

4 comments:

  1. Hi! I LOVE your blog and would like to invite you to be a guest blogger on our site – we can even use past material you have written because it would be new to our community. Would you be able to email me to discuss? Thank you ~ Lexi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Guys
    Not quite sure if you are interested, but I manage an e-commerce store specialized in Eczema Relief and Management: www.theallergyshop.com.au
    It is unique and leading store for all people affected by eczema.
    We sell worldwide.
    It is not only commercial but also educational, based on my long experience in dealing with Atopic Dermatitis.
    We are very well-known for our audio-visual blog and Facebook.
    Anything you need please send me an email.
    Thanks
    Christian

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you fed up of curing severe eczema problems and still not getting effective results? Go through our online portal and note down important facts which have helped a lot of people in curing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. allegery shots helped me so much I suffered from constant break outs for about a year and a half. I advise anyone with eczema to go to an allegry doctor and get on shots (not saying it will work for all but it helped me so much)

    ReplyDelete